Monday, January 24, 2011

I can multi-task with the best of them

Leo caught me yet again talking to myself - I do it often - sometimes I can be having a conversation in my head with Robert when he is sitting right next to me - when he asks who I am talking to (in my head) he does actually point out that as he is sitting right there I could have the real conversation if I wanted - back to Leo.....apart from Robert Leo is the one who always spots it - I think it has something to do with the mouth twitching and eyes moving around (I really do sound mad don't I??) - and yesterday while I was having a real conversation with Thomas (about he and Allegra going to London this weekend - yes, they are back together - slightly different terms i.e. trying to be less intense) and this trip was her Christmas present - we were talking about that but in my mind I was talking to/having my say at her Mum - Leo thought it was hysterical - that I can have real and imaginary conversations at the same time - way to go right??!! ps here are the photos of when Thomas gave Allegra the plane ticket but she just couldn't get her head around it - it had to spelled out in the end!!!



1 comment:

  1. I love the 'in my head' conversations. They always go my way!!

    ReplyDelete