Wednesday, June 12, 2013

It's just stretching...

I am one big ache and pain (someone else may interpret that in a different way and yes, he'd be right) - anyway, the 30 day shred is still limping along - it has done nothing to my shape or size but makes me feel loads better - but I still have a bad neck from working at a desk all day, my hips are still wonky after dancing for 10 years and I fall over on a regular basis (I blame genetics and poor concentration - but that's another story). Anyway, Fulvia has  been hassling me (and anyone else within ear shot) to try yoga for years - so this week I bit the bullet - first lesson was on Monday - I didn't love it but I dind't hate it, the other people in the group were lovely (which for a scardy cat like me makes a huge dfference), I could just about do what I was supposed to do and I loved, yes loved, hanging upside down! But I kept thinking....he's right, it's just stretching

6 comments:

  1. I tried yoga once, spent an hour thinking 'does this warm up end soon'! Yes, I know that means I wasn't doing it properly but I just wanted to start the cardio part and it never comes! Ps. New template makes my life much easier :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That made me laugh - I was wating for the warm up to finish too!!!! ps...new template? you're welcome :)

      Delete
  2. Hi Kathryn, Thankyou for your lovely comment on my blog, really appreciate your kind words. Love your blog, and I look forward to stopping by, reading your posts and becoming friends x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, you are very right it is just stretching. I tried it for a while, using YouTube videos and found it too dull and not by enjoyable so I gave up. Will you be going again? X

    ReplyDelete
  4. I should be there as I type..... That made me LOL! I've never tried yoga, but have thought it would be great for relaxation and flexibility. My neck is all knotted up so I'm going to opt for a massage instead. :-) Hope you have a relaxing weekend, my friend! xoxo

    ReplyDelete